A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagat Narula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narula
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Narula Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Narula has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- UCI Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagat P Narula MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jagat P. Narula practice?
- Dr. Jagat Narula has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagat Narula practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.