A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagat Rastogi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagat Rastogi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagat Rastogi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rastogi graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Rastogi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Sheltering Arms Rehab Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagat M Rastogi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jagat M. Rastogi practice?
- Dr. Jagat Rastogi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagat Rastogi practices Pediatrics near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Bel Air Pediatricians.