A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdeep Garewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdeep Garewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garewal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garewal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garewal graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garewal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kern Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdeep Singh Garewal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagdeep S. Garewal practice?
- Dr. Jagdeep Garewal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdeep Garewal practices Psychiatry near Tehachapi, CA.
See Tehachapi Psychiatrists.