A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdeep Obhrai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdeep Obhrai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdeep Obhrai, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Obhrai graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Obhrai has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdeep S Obhrai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jagdeep S. Obhrai practice?
- Dr. Jagdeep Obhrai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagdeep Obhrai practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Boston Internists and Boston Nephrologists.