A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Columbia South Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdeep Singh Sandhu MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdeep S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagdeep Sandhu practices Internal Medicine near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverview, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Internists.