A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdeep Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Singh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Jagdeep Singh has 10 office locations.
Dr. Jagdeep Singh practices Internal Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Surprise Internists.