A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdesh Kandala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdesh Kandala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdesh Kandala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandala graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Kandala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdesh Kandala MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdesh Kandala practice?
- Dr. Jagdesh Kandala has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdesh Kandala practices Internal Medicine near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Internists.