Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagdesh Kandala
Dr. Jagdesh Kandala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kandala is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagdesh Kandala has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jagdesh Kandala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Karl Kern
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi36
Dr. John Sweetenham
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Tucson, AZ 0 mi39
Dr. Anne Yoshino
Tucson, AZ 0 mi33