A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Bansal is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Bansal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Bansal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish P Bansal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish P. Bansal practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Bansal has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Bansal practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.