A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Bansal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Bansal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bansal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 33 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans