A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Chugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Chugh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Chugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagdish Chugh practice?
Dr. Jagdish Chugh practices Pediatrics near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Pediatricians.