A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Chugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Chugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Chugh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chugh graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Chugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Chugh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish Chugh practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Chugh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Chugh practices Pediatrics near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Pediatricians.