Dr. Jagdish Chugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jagdish Chugh?

December 15th, 2015

The office is clean!

October 5th, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Chugh has a very friendly bedside manner. He is very thorough. Dr. Chugh takes his time while examining your child. Even if his office is full, he never rushes a patient. Dr. Chugh answers each question a parent may have at the visit. He is so professional and polite.

April 10th, 2015

Great doctor very intelligent.my whole family sees dr chugh. I will definitely recommend

January 7th, 2015

excellent Dr.

Dr. chugh is a great and friendly caring Dr. i would recommend him to anyone and i have my other family going there. I have had a great experience going there. my kids like him. office staff is nice.

September 11th, 2014

That's not right at all that the child does not need shots till 6 months. He exactly follows the AAP guidelines for immunization. I have been using this dr ever since my child was born in hackettstown hospital.

April 27th, 2014

Great doctor. I will definitely recommend to my friends

March 18th, 2014

horrible

Don't go here at all doctor doesn't care about you or your baby. My son needed to get his shots when he was first born and he told me that he doesn't need any shots at all till he was 6 months!

November 20th, 2012

Doctor is good but he is greedy about money

Doctor doesn't follow the timings, need to wait for 20- 30 mins above appointment time. He is very greedy about the money. He hardly spends time with the patients. he is always in hurry. He has to change his attitude.

October 4th, 2011

Dr. Chugh needs to retire ASAP!!!!!!!!

Dr. Chugh is a horrible, horrible physician! When my baby was 5 months he contracted the rotavirus. I took him in twice and Dr. Chugh said "he's fine". His advice was to keep feeding formula and thats it. After 5 days of vomitting and diarrhea, I brought him to Morrristown Hospital. They did a complete blood work up and told me that my babies blood was 98% acidic and that he had hours left to live!! He was so dehydrated that the soft spot in his head was sunken in, no tears or wet diapers for 24hrs(Dr.Chugh said that was normal and this was my first child so I trusted him against my better judgment!)and he was very lathargic. They kept my boy on IV for over 24 hrs just to bring some life back into him. I never even went back to Dr.Chugh, changed dr's immediately! The hospital send him the report and he never even called to check on him even before I requested medical files be sent to new doctor. How can you care for a 5month old that literally almost died and not even check to make sure he is ok?? A doctor?? I think not! I think it is time for the state of NJ to look into him and the way he practices medicine and maybe revoke his license because NOTHING about him is professional or "doctor-like". If you care about your children, RUN dont walk away from Dr. Chugh!!!!!

March 7th, 2011

Dr. Chugh dismissed my concerns for my daughter (from 4 months to 2 years)and told me I was inventing problems-she had acid reflux and now we are retraining her to eat simple foods like peas and chicken. She ate so little she didn't grow for a while. He also made fun of me and my husband for our concern for their eyesight and when they both ended up with glasses he laughed and said-So, your worst fears have come true! This doctor does not care about people. He never wanted to discuss my children's development and got annoyed when I asked questions. I switched doctors.

January 14th, 2011

He is one of the better pediatricians, for the area we live in

December 31st, 2009

Not sure what this bashing Dr. Chugh is about but his accent is perfectly fine.He is very nice to my wife and I and our sister-in-law goes here too. We are very happy with his service and nasayers maybe the competition because I am not sure what they are talking about.