A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish H Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Warren, OH.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.