A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Patel is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish H Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Patel practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Warren, OH.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.