A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Hodarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Hodarkar is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodarkar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Hodarkar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish M Hodarkar MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish M. Hodarkar practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Hodarkar has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Hodarkar practices Internal Medicine near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Internists.