A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Nachnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Nachnani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nachnani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Nachnani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachnani graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nachnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Shyam Nachnani MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish S. Nachnani practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Nachnani has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Nachnani practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Gastroenterologists.