Dr. Jagdish Nachnani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2017
very inforative, i never felt rushed, always avaliable

AWESOME
Have suffered from IBS and severe acid reflux for years and seen several different physicians along the way and Dr. Nachnani was the only dr that truly listened to my symptoms and was able to give me a true diagnosis along with a care plan. I have felt 100% better since i began treatment and being taught what foods to avoid to help with my symptoms. I never have any trouble getting in to see him because his staff is always willing to work with my schedule.

Best Doctor/Nurses
I've been a patient of his for many years. He always takes the time to hear what i have to say. His nurses always get me in ASAP and answer any questions i have.

very satisfied

June 16th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!
He diagnosed me with primary biliary cirrhosis, which is a liver disease that can lead to cirrhosis. He prescribed medication for this disease. After I realized that he seemed very non-chalant about it, while myself and my primary care physician were quite upset about it, I went to get a second opinion. I DO NOT have primary biliary cirrhosis. The Dr. said even if I did have it, you wouldn't start taking the medicine he put me on this early on...Needless to say I have a feeling he diagnoses a lot of his patients with these types of chronic diseases so they will have to continue to come see him.

October 24th, 2014
ms
everything good today, I am happy at home, I have been given a job interview today (24th) and I will be seeing a man named Cameron who is going to help me out, and I have joined up with HOLLYHOUSE and they are going to take care of me here in Skegness, and thank you ever so much for looking after me there at Boston, but I am going to behave myself and no more overdoses, that Is what I am going to do from now on.

June 14th, 2014
mom
Brilliant. He is very current on all manner of treatments, instills a great amount of confidence in his ability to find and treat several condisions at the same time. Is very gentle but frank in regards to getting the life saving procedures done (colonoscopy). Respects his patients as his equal ( very important ) . I'm so glad I was retread to him.

April 23rd, 2014
He and his staff are great. Had to have a “not so fun” procedure done. He and his team kept me well informed and comfortable throughout the procedure. They also kept my wife well informed and calm. I appreciate the follow up calls afterward to see how I was doing and any further questions. Very nicely done.