A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Patel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley West Community Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Raojibhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease near Sycamore, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Sandwich, IL and Whiting, IN.
See Sycamore Cardiologists.