A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Shah has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Norwegian-American Hospital
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Ratilal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Shah practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Chicago Internists.