A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sachdeva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brownstown Twp, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Geriatric Doctors.