Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sachdeva
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sachdeva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachdeva graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sachdeva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Kumar Sachdeva MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish K. Sachdeva practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln Park, MI.
See Southgate Internists and Southgate Geriatric Doctors.