A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhpura graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sidhpura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish R Sidhpura MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish R. Sidhpura practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura practices Neurology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Neurologists.