A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhpura graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sidhpura has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sidhpura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagdish R. Sidhpura practice?
Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Neurologists.