Dr. Jagdish Sidhpura MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Columbus, GA

2.9

February 13th, 2017
I have never had any issues and have been seen

October 13th, 2016
Our experience with Dr. Sidhpura was horrible. Instead of listening to the concerns we had for my husband's condition, he just insisted on a sleep-apnea test which had nothing to do with the issue at hand. Absolutely ridiculous. We will be seeking another neurologist.

August 23rd, 2016
Appts are horrible. I have waited for hours and then he takes 5 minutes to look in eyes, tap knees and that is it! I have a $60 balance and have been a patient for years and they would not make me an appt until the balance was paid Would not even allow me to pay it at next appt, just refused to make appt. They have also refused to fill out paperwork that I needed to go and get a free MRI due to the balance. Rude staff is def true! I have not had a MRI since I was diagnosed 7 years ago, that shows he really does not care to see how you are REALLY doing.

April 12th, 2016
WORST DR EVER
This man has got to be the WORST doctor that I’ve ever seen. I had an appointment at 11:20 and was not seen until almost 3:00. After that inexcusable behavior, the doctor decided that he would finally start seeing patients. I have no idea what exactly he was doing, but since the waiting room was full the entire time he definitely wasn’t seeing patients. When I did finally see him after 4 hours he was extremely rude and condescending. He doesn’t let you speak and will actually interrupt you when you try. Behavior like this should not be tolerated from anyone, but to actually pay to have someone treat you like this is disgusting. I will drive as far as I need to just to avoid having to see this worthless doctor.

May 7th, 2013
Rude, Useless, WASTE OF TIME
Incredibly rude staff, blaring TV in waiting room-not what a neurology patient needs. Filthy waiting room. We were first appointment and the doctor didnt even arrive to office until 75 minutes after our appointment with no excuse offered and no apology. We went for an In depth consultation and he gave the most basic of all exams, said it was a sleep disorder, which it definitely is not and dismissed us. It was a pathetic excuse of an appointment and definitely not acceptable. A first year resident could have done the exam he conducted. He offered us NOTHING. USELESS VISIT. STAY AWAY

August 2nd, 2012
His staff is horrible
I have been going to this dr for a long time and every time i have had to wait 2-3 hours. i see no reason for this long wait beacause he spends 5 minutes with you. I have never been so rudly by the staff and the manager is horrible. My insurance comapany has recommended that i never go back and I will not. I have written him a letter to the office and to his home because i just don't think he would get the letter if i had only set to the office. I work for a medical doctor and I have ask him to never refer to him again.

September 3rd, 2010
leigh
i have to take a whole day off work to wait three hours to even hear my name called back! for him to check my eyes,knees,and blood pressure. i have seziures so i have to go! i had been suffering real bad migraines for weeks loosing time at work and throwing up. he wouldnt see me cause his schedule was full. he ordered cat scan two weeks away and never called in anything to help me get back on my feet! i have never missed this much time from work and been in so much pain!and his staff is so rude! i work for a doctor and think that no one should wait this long! and its hard to see anyone else cause the only other doc in town is the same way from what i hear!guess some docs are in it for the pay!

July 20th, 2009
Professional, compassionate, but VERY tardy
Dr. Sidhpura is a vey competent physician, however his office management style leaves a lot to be desired. Even if you have an appointment at the beginning of the day with no other patients present, be prepared to WAIT more than an hour.