A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Trivedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trivedi
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trivedi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Trivedi, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Trivedi graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Trivedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount St Mary's Hospital & Health Center
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Manuprasad Trivedi FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish M. Trivedi practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Trivedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagdish Trivedi practices Surgery near Niagara Falls, NY.
See Niagara Falls Surgeons.