A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Vallabhdas Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Shah practices Psychiatry near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Gastonia Psychiatrists.