A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish Vallabhdas Shah MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish V. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Shah practices Psychiatry near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, SC.
See Gastonia Psychiatrists.