A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagdish Yadav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagdish Yadav, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yadav graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Yadav has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagdish P Yadav BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagdish P. Yadav practice?
- Dr. Jagdish Yadav has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagdish Yadav practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Camden Internists.