Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jagmeet Singh
Dr. Jagmeet Singh, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Singh is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital Saints Campus, Lowell General Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Jagmeet Singh has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jagmeet Singh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. William Kostis
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Robert Brown
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Dmitriy Kedrin
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8