A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sidhu graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sidhu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu MD is a male Pathologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu practice?
- Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagmohan Sidhu practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Pathologists.