A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagpal Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagpal Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagpal Rana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagpal Rana MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagpal Rana practice?
- Dr. Jagpal Rana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagpal Rana practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.