A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagpal Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagpal Rana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagpal Rana, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Rana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagpal Rana practice?
Dr. Jagpal Rana practices Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near South Plainfield, NJ.
See South Plainfield Surgeons, South Plainfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and South Plainfield Pediatricians.