A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagpal Sahota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagpal Sahota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahota graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sahota has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagpal Singh Sahota MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagpal S. Sahota practice?
- Dr. Jagpal Sahota has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jagpal Sahota practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.