Dr. Jagraj Rai MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Vestal, NY

August 31st, 2015
Misdiagnosis

February 5th, 2013
Dr. Rai is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. When I was in the hospital recovering from C-Diff and a colectomy, I couldn't wait for him to stop in and see me. I was feeling pretty down but when he walked in my room, he was so upbeat that it actually lifted my spirit. What a great guy! They don't get much better than Dr. Rai.

October 26th, 2012
Superb Diagnostician
The doc that other docs go to for them and their family members

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Rai is the Best
Dr. Rai is the best doctor I know. He is excellent at diagnosing a medical problem, makes good referrals if a specialist is needed; is reassuring and has an engaging rapport, good sense of humor, is natural & genuine. His office staff is courteous & efficient. I like that the waiting room is divided into Well and Unwell. I get appointments quickly and do not have to wait more than a few minutes to see the nurse and then only a few minutes to see the doctor. The parking is convenient and I always find a spot. What I do not like is the television, however every doctor and dentist office I go to has a TV on and I don't like it there either. But, I can turn the TV off in Dr. Rai's office and I do, after asking other patients if they mind. Dr. Rai is a care concerning individual and I recommend him highly to relatives and friends. My husband and adult son became his patients. Dr. Rai is a reason to stay in the area and not move somewhere else to retire. "He's the best"!