A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagrati Mathur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagrati Mathur, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathur graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Mathur has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Community Behavioral Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagrati Mathur practice?
Dr. Jagrati Mathur practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.