A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagruti Gohel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagruti Gohel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagruti Gohel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gohel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gohel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Middletown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagruti P Gohel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jagruti P. Gohel practice?
- Dr. Jagruti Gohel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jagruti Gohel practices Family Medicine near Ellenville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Ellenville Primary Care Doctors.