A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagruti Gohel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagruti Gohel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagruti Gohel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gohel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gohel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Medical Center-Middletown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gohel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagruti P. Gohel practice?
Dr. Jagruti Gohel practices Family Medicine near Ellenville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY.
See Ellenville Family Physicians.