A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagruti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagruti Shah, BS, CSW, MA is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagruti C Shah BS, CSW, and MA is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jagruti C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jagruti Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagruti Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.