A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagruti Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagruti Shah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagruti Chirag Shah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jagruti C. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jagruti Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagruti Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.