A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagveer Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagveer Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Sri Krishna Med Coll, Bihar Univ, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagveer Singh Sandhu MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagveer S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Jagveer Sandhu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jagveer Sandhu practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Peoria Neurologists and Peoria Psychiatrists.