A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagveer Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagveer Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandhu
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sandhu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from Sri Krishna Med Coll, Bihar Univ, Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Sun Health Boswell Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagveer Singh Sandhu MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jagveer S. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Jagveer Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagveer Sandhu practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Neurologists and Peoria Psychiatrists.