A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagwinder Sraow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagwinder Sraow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sraow
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sraow graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sraow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jagwinder S. Sraow practice?
- Dr. Jagwinder Sraow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Cardiologists.