A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jagwinder Sraow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jagwinder Sraow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sraow
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sraow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sraow graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sraow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jagwinder S Sraow MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jagwinder S. Sraow practice?
- Dr. Jagwinder Sraow has 1 office location.
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow practices Cardiovascular Disease near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Cardiologists.