A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sraow graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sraow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sraow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jagwinder Sraow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jagwinder S. Sraow practice?
Dr. Jagwinder Sraow practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Tempe Internists and Tempe Cardiologists.