A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahan Porhomayon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jahan Porhomayon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Porhomayon graduated from Universidad Tecnologica De Santiago, Santiago Campus, Santiago De Los Caballeros.
Dr. Porhomayon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahan Porhomayon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jahan Porhomayon practice?
- Dr. Jahan Porhomayon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jahan Porhomayon practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Family Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists, Rochester Primary Care Doctors, and Rochester Critical Care Practitioners.