Dr. Jahangir Maleki MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Cleveland, OH

• Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2016
He understands pain completely! He is an amazing and unparalleled human being!

September 20th, 2012
Saved My Life and Gave Me Hope
Dr Maleki was a God Send to me and my health. When I first went to see him, I was not able to walk, stand or care for myself. I have reflex sympathetic dystrophy. It took many years of intensive treatment because my case was so complicated. Now I live in Central Florida, the rsd and now fibro is raging in my body and is out of control. My pain dr here in Florida does not shine a mear light to Dr Maleki. In my personal and professional (I was a critical care nurse)opinion, Dr Janigar Maleki is top in his field of practice. If I had the finances I would return to PA to get better. I was in a wheelchair for 51/2 yrs and Dr Maleki and his treatment got me out of it. Now I was told I will be back in a wheelchair within a year. Having the medical health issues and being treated by Dr Maleki, has given me the insight to return to college. I am currently pursuing a degree in psychology, with the long term goal of obtaining a Ph.D. in neuropsychology and helping people with chronic pain syndromes and diseases. I give credit to Dr Janigar Maleki for all of my professional pursuits and for giving me my life back. I so wish he was still my physician, I trust him completely. There are not enough words to convey the dedication he has to his patients, I wish he was here in Central Florida, because if he was I know without a doubt I would not be in the health situation I am now in. Excellent is not a high enough score for him He is a superior physcian.I know He was my physician for 6 years, my care and treatment superior, was able to get out of the wheelchair, walk again, My neurological pain management in Central Flordia is inferior and I am regressing daily. Anyone who has Dr Maleki for their physician should count their blessings

February 8th, 2012
As a main contributor for evaluation and care dealing with patients enrolled with The Cleveland Clinic's Chronic Pain Center, Dr. Maleki was liked by all. He meets with knowledge not common to most doctors. He is highly educated, compassionate, and respectful. I highly recommend this doctor.

June 17th, 2009
The ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!
DR. Maleki is the most engagingand caring doctor I have ever seen. He is very meticulous andknowlegable. Dr. Maleki has been a blessing to me!!! You are the best Dr. Maleki!!!

February 2nd, 2017