A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hajaliloo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Hajaliloo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hajaliloo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo practice?
- Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians and Hemet General Practitioners.