A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahanguie Haj Alilod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Haj Alilod has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahanguie Haj Alilod MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jahanguie Haj Alilod practice?
- Dr. Jahanguie Haj Alilod has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jahanguie Haj Alilod practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Family Physicians and Hemet Primary Care Doctors.