A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Hajaliloo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo practice?
- Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jahanguir Hajaliloo practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Primary Care Doctors and Hemet General Practitioners.