A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khorsandi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khorsandi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Martin Hospital
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi practice?
- Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jahanyar Khorsandi practices Family Medicine near Breaux Bridge, LA.
See Breaux Bridge Primary Care Doctors.