A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahi Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahi Anderson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Oaks Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahi Kashka Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jahi K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jahi Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jahi Anderson practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.