A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jahi Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jahi Anderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Green Oaks Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jahi Kashka Anderson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jahi K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jahi Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jahi Anderson practices Psychiatry near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mckinney Psychiatrists.