Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jai Agarwal
Dr. Jai Agarwal, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with another office in New Brunswick, NJ. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Agarwal is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and St Peter`s Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jai Agarwal has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jai Agarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Alpesh Patel
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Somerset, NJ 0.97 mi14
Dr. Sarla Chhabria
Somerset, NJ 1.08 mi49
Dr. Hemavarna Tiruvury
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Somerset, NJ 1.76 mi9