A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Chakrabarti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Chakrabarti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Chakrabarti MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jai Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Jai Chakrabarti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jai Chakrabarti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Putnam, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.