A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Chakrabarti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Chakrabarti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakrabarti
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chakrabarti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Chakrabarti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrabarti graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chakrabarti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Day Kimball Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Chakrabarti MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jai Chakrabarti practice?
- Dr. Jai Chakrabarti has 1 office location.
Dr. Jai Chakrabarti practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Internists and Norwich Cardiologists.