A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Shah is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Shah, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Devendra Shah MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jai D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jai Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jai Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Radiologists.