A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Shah is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Shah, MBA, MD, MPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Devendra Shah MBA, MD, and MPH is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jai D. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jai Shah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jai Shah practices Diagnostic Radiology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL and Libertyville, IL.
See Highland Park Radiologists.