A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jai Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Goel, DO, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Narain Goel DO and MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jai N. Goel practice?
- Dr. Jai Goel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jai Goel practices Ophthalmology near San Benito, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See San Benito Ophthalmologists.