The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jai Grewal
Dr. Jai Grewal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with other offices in Rockville Centre, NY and New Hyde Park, NY (and 1 other location). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Hematology and Oncology and Psychiatry. Dr. Grewal is affiliated with St Francis Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jai Grewal has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Jai Grewal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Dr. Amir Harandi
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi15
Dr. John Ferro
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi29
Dr. Glenn Agoliati
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Poughkeepsie, NY 0 mi40