inactive

Jai Grewal MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 29th, 2015
FABULOUS!!!!!!
Very pleased with all of the services I recieved. I loved the staff. Very satisfied with my all of my visits.

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Grewal makes me feel safe and comfortable with my condition. I know I am in good hands.

April 15th, 2015
sexual harassment upon employees; needless surgeries; NY Daily News uncovers
I'll be very certain that the recent article as displayed in the NY Daily News with incidents uncovered by them involving this group and its cretins goes viral. NO ONE gets away with sexual harassment and inappropriate behavior exacted upon patients and employees.

April 14th, 2015
He has greatly aided my recovery and improved my life.
Dr. Grewal is a very intelligent, experienced and well-versed healthcare provider. He offers individualized care, presenting thoughtful and complete treatment plans that cover both medical and homeopathic options relative to my personal characteristics and condition. His care is responsive to my (and my family’s) needs and concerns and is supported by his team, and complimented by other healththcare professionals who contribute to treating the whole person. I greatly appreciate and trust in Dr. Grewal’s commitment to my care. He has greatly aided my recovery and improved my life.

April 9th, 2015
good listener

October 25th, 2013
Amazing
Dr. Grewal is a wonderful, patient and caring doctor. He stepped into my mother's case when he didn't have to and he helped save her life. He and his staff's follow up is stupendous and I would recommend him to anyone.

January 22nd, 2013
Excellent Doctor!
I met Dr. Grewal at Winthrop Hospital after being diagnosed with a brain tumor, my initial response was panic; however, after meeting with Dr. Grewal I became more assured because he was so patient and understanding: he answered every question my family and I had with clear and concise explanations. Dr. Grewal has been my doctor for over a year and he has provided me with incredible treatment options and solutions. He does not make his patients wait, he is a very caring and pleasant doctor who I would recommend without hesitation. My experience with Dr. Grewal has been nothing short of wonderful.

August 12th, 2010