A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cho
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Cho, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Cho has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Hee Cho MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jai H. Cho practice?
- Dr. Jai Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Jai Cho practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Neurologists.