A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Liem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Liem, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Liem has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Duck Liem MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jai D. Liem practice?
- Dr. Jai Liem has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jai Liem practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.