A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Liem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Liem, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Liem has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jai D. Liem practice?
Dr. Jai Liem practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.