A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Liem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Liem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liem
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Liem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Liem, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liem graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Liem has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Duck Liem MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jai D. Liem practice?
- Dr. Jai Liem has 1 office location.
Dr. Jai Liem practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.