Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jai Park
Dr. Jai Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Park is affiliated with VA St. Louis Health Care System - Jefferson Barracks Division, VA St. Louis Health Care System - John Cochran Division and Vamc. She speaks English.
Dr. Jai Park has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Jai Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Florian Thomas
Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi34
Dr. Asisa Sufi
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi12
Dr. John Gragnani
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Occupational Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.05 mi39