A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Perumal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Perumal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis; Devic's Disease; Neuromyelitis Optica; Transverse Myelitis; Vasculitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Perumal graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Perumal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Swarna Perumal MD is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jai S. Perumal practice?
- Dr. Jai Perumal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jai Perumal practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Neurology near Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and New York, NY.
See Nyack Osteopaths and Nyack Neurologists.