A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan, FACC, FASN, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Radhakrishnan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Radhakrishnan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan FACC, FASN, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan practice?
- Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jai Radhakrishnan practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Nephrologists.