Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jai Rhee
Dr. Jai Rhee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson Heights, NY, with another office in Flushing, NY. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rhee is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens, Flushing Hospital Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jai Rhee has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jai Rhee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.
Dr. Mun Hong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Jackson Heights, NY 0 mi31
Dr. Hugo Ledesma
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0.02 mi40
Dr. Javier Roca
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Jackson Heights, NY 0.05 mi32