Dr. Jaideep Kapur Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jaideep Kapur?

April 14th, 2016

Bad exerience

I could barely understand what he was saying. Had to take my mother with me so between the 2 of us we could figure it out. He put the wrong medication dosages in my file. I get disability for my seizures. He told them I said I have been seizure free for a year. I have never been seizure free, not even for a day. His nurse Susan Goode was just as bad. I called 2 weeks before I needed a refill. She waited until I had 1 pill left before she called it in. Stress causes most peoples seizures and with only 1 pill left....I was stressing. He wouldnt give me anything for the migraines that my seizures were causing. I now go to Johns Hopkins. Im getting ready to have my 4th rain surgery to reduce my seizures!!! I love Johns Hopkins!!!

May 26th, 2010

Excellent Neurologist with great bedside manners

March 17th, 2016

Chronic Pain

Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.